Senior Digital Designer-Creative Lead
£25K (PRO RATA) + Bonuses.
Senior Digital Designer-Creative Lead. £25K (PRO RATA) + Bonuses.
Are you interested in working closely with me at feelandbjornmedia.com as a Senior Digital Designer, Creative Lead?
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get into a hyper growth company on the ground floor and get exposure of how it all works.
You will learn a TON working closely with me (Isaac Bjorn, the CEO and CoFounder) and have the opportunity to grow into other roles as the company evolves.
If you're interested in this role or know somebody who is, please pass this link along for a successful referral.
I am basically interested in the type of person who has the all around expertise and knowledge for there modern digital day NOW' motivated, hard working and talented.
As a Senior Digital Designer/Creative Lead, you’ll be responsible for:
- The full project lifecycle – from brief and pitch to usability and build
- Working from scamps or, on pure design-led projects, creating a range of cross-platform design work
- Working with Creatives, UX to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to brief
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture for the now since the digital world changes daily and our clients to.
- Articulating and presenting creative ideas/treatments for the clients.
- Agency experience in designing cutting-edge websites, apps, interfaces and/or digital campaigns (including banners, microsites, emails) and video editing built for the now
- An exceptional online portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts and highly considered visual executions
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (this could include Flash, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere CC for Video Editing)
- Knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS as well WordPress, you must know to code.
- Knowledge in setting up a site from A to B with email integration, plugins and understanding modern structure build for the modern NOW.
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures
- High attention to detail.
- Highly confident in working with all Adobe environment (Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, Indesign CC, Premiere Pro CC & After Effects or Avid Media Composer for video editing and short 3D animated/non animated commercials/trend vlogs for clients, Dreamweaver CC, Muse CC, Animate CC, Bridge CC, Audition CC.Prelude CC, Fuse CC.
Required work experience:
Years of experience are not a prerequisite. Instead, it is all about your creative and design capability and demonstrable experience. The types of project size you’ve worked on, your knowledge of emerging trends and the fundamentals of graphic design are key.
- (PRO RATA) £25.000 Per Year/Gross + Bonuses.
- Your own in house little office with 27’' iMac 5k & iPad Pro 10.5’’ and apple pencil for manual/hand graphics work.
- Also full software pre-installed (Adobe CS full packs license, Avid, Final Cut ProX.)
- This is an employment contract, with 5 days working per week, 45 hours (Monday to Friday) 8am to 18.00pm with 1h break at your choice during the day.
- You must hold a UK bank account and a UK National Insurance Number for taxpayer.
The Legal Bit:
- Do Not Apply if you are addicted to anything.
- Do not apply if you are lazy or hard to understand a task.
- Do not apply if you want a free vacation.
- Do not apply if you are too afraid to sit down and take action.
- You also must be legally allowed to work in the UK according to The Immigration Act 2016 Home Office and UK Visas and Immigration and Prof of Identity prior employment will be required.
- We help with work permit and contract for the right person only.
- You will be e-vetted, for pre-employment checks (DBS Criminal Record Check, UK Immigration Act 2016)
- The successful candidate will be also asked to take the Online Hexaco Personality Test.